Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gibson Acoustic Guitar Ebay

Gibson Acoustic Guitar Ebay

Buying a cheap $35 acoustic guitar from Ebay.?

Here’s what I’m looking at: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLACK-ACOUSTIC-GUITAR-W-EXTRAS-COMBO-KIT-BEGINNERS_W0QQitemZ160387654392QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2557d962f8

Should I go for this? I used to play guitar when I was a kid but quit because I got bored and didn’t appreciate music, but I’d like to pick up a guitar and relearn. I don’t want a big expensive brand name guitar, just something basic. Does this look like a good choice for me, or will this guitar sound any worse than an old Gibson?

it will sound worse. hands down. piece of donkey feces.

1964 Gibson J-45 Acoustic Guitar Demo Cherry Sunburst The Beatles Willie Nelson


GuitarWarehouse.info


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment